Friday, May 11, 2012

long time no talk

Hello! I apologize for another long time away from blogging. Things have been crazy here and I just have not  had time. But the good thing about being so busy is that everyone likes my art.
I have been setting up shop at the new I-10 fleamarket and fair and my art has been flying off the wall. I have even had some custom orders.
Here are some pictures from the last 3 orders I filled:



I have also started making 3D magnets. This is my first one. Any suggestions on what to name her?
I realized in my last post I posted my dancing couple separate and wanted to post this picture of them next to each other so you can see the full image proper.
I am still working hard on the jewelry and polymer clay! I will post updates on those creations soon.

Glad to be back!
Til next time...
Chaz


No comments:

Post a Comment