Saturday, February 18, 2012

earrings, ketchup, and 3-2-1 cake

hello! I made a few more one-of-a-kind wire wrapped and beaded earrings





 Do you have a favorite? I also wanted to share 2 of my new food addictions with you:
Whataburger limited batch spicy ketchup. It is amazingly hot, with the right amount of kick to get your taste buds spinning.

My dear friend Art introduced me to this awesome idea called "3-2-1 cake".
It is perfect for a quick treat or if there's not enough people in your home to bake a full sized cake.
Buy 1 box of angel food cake and 1 box of any other cake mix. Mix the contants of both packages well in a gallon size plastic bag.
Whenever you have a craving for some cake just follow these directions:
in a microwave safe container (i used a small pyrex glass dish)
add 3 tablespoons of the cake mix
 Then add 2 tablespoons water.
 Mix well.
 Cook in microwave for 1 minute.
 Voila!
 Enjoy with frosting, fruit, toppings, ice cream... the possibilities are endless!
I was amazed at how tasty the cake was! And now I can have cake anytime easy as 3-2-1.

Till next time,
Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment