Friday, February 10, 2012

Life is a Zoo!

Hello! Today I was feeling a bit wild. I focused on stretch cord bracelets and had fun with an animal print theme.
This bracelet reminds me of a leopard with the spots on the smaller wood beads. I made a blue wire spiral as the focal point.
 I am sure this pink and black zebra bracelet will not last very long at the sale!
 The markings on these beads also remind me of a zebra's stripes. I partnered it with burgandy and silver glass beads for a slightly more elegant feel.
 Never judge a cheetah by it's spots. I like the neutral browns of this one.
 And another fun cheetah styled bracelet. This time partnered with bright and creamy oranges.
 I know the ladies will go wild for these at the sale!
It's just around the corner now.

Till then...
Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment