Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun in wire wrapping

Hello! Today I made a few wire wrapped things that I would like to share with you.

I had bought these beautiful aluminum flowers a while back. I made this pretty pink rose wire wrapped ring
 Using my Wubbers, I created these asymetrical wire wrapped beaded earrings. I love the icy blue beads!
 These flower pot earrings are some of my favorite to make using seed beads. You can change it up with so many different colors and different beads for the flower pot.
 And in the spirit of Valentine's Day being around the corner, I made thse dainty crimson heart wire wrapped earrings.
Today is one of my day's off from cooking meals for the family but I wanted to make a sauce to compliment the tilapia fillets that were being cooked up for dinner.
I am terrible at writing down recipes and am trying to remember exactly what went into the sauce. But it was very tasty and went so well with the fish!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds...
till then
Chaz



No comments:

Post a Comment