Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Manly rings

The other night I saw "Making Monsters" for the first time. It was the episode where they had an order for aliens and a UFO for the Roswell Museum. It was so amazing to see the artist sculpting on a bigger scale and using some of the same tools and products as myself. I was so inspired!

I have a friend who likes all things sci-fi. I decided to take a stab at my own little alien. I made a ring I know he would still feel "manly" wearing.
He also likes Day of the Dead themes so I made this Dia de Los Muertos skull ring. I love the way the ruby red eyes pop!
 Best part is it glows in the dark!


He was suprised and did like both rings.
I am always on the lookout for new challenges and new sources of inspiration!

Let's see what inspires me next...

until then,
Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment