Sunday, January 22, 2012

What a Wonderful Weekend

Hi there! I had a great weekend. I was able to sleep in and had meals prepared for me for a change. I usally do all the cooking in my house but this weekend I was spoiled. With a full belly and extra time on my hands I went to creating.
i made these adorable peas in a pod earrings. you can't help but smile when you look at these.
 thinking of the holidays that are quickly approaching, i made these yummy chocolate bunny earrings. seeing these makes me feel like a kid again.
 i had previously made some snail earrings but they came out a bit too heavy for the average ear. so i was aiming at making smaller snails. these two came out more mischievous. i find that very fun! 

it always feels great to create!
i want to share with you a few of my favorite snacks that keep me going when i am in the zone...
this weekend  i happened upon this new shasta soda flavor: fiesta punch. it is made with two of my favorite flavors - watermelon and pineapple. mmm mmmm! 
 i got this coconut sparkling water while grocery shopping. coconut is another of my favorite flavors!
 red is my favorite kind of wine and i particularly like sangria. i am hoping to try and find some nice bottles when i am out and about next weekend. do you have any recommendations?

 until next time...
Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment